Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Phuket is one of the southern provinces (changwat) of Thailand. It consists of the island of Phuket, the country’s largest island, and another 32 smaller islands off its coast.It lies off the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north. The next nearest province is Krabi, to the east across Phang Nga Bay
Phuket Province has an area of 576 square kilometres (222 sq mi), somewhat less than that of Singapore, and is the second-smallest province of Thailand. The island was on one of the major trading routes between India and China, and was frequently mentioned in foreign ships’ logs of Portuguese, French, Dutch, and English traders, but was never colonised by a European power. It formerly derived its wealth from tin and rubber and now from tourism.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
Arrive at Phuket International Airport. After clearing customs, visa processing and baggage claims. Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet and greet you at the specified area and transfer you to the Krabi hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax. Stroll along the sea or explore its local markets. Get acquainted to your nearby areas and enjoy Phuket’s local delicacies. Later return to hotel for catching a relaxed sleep to charge for the next day.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Half Day Krabi 4 Island by Speed boat include picnic lunch Includes: picnic lunch, life jacket, insurance, English-speaking guide, National park fees. (Tour covers Pranang Beach, Tup Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island.) Exciting island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi sea: Phra Nang Cave, Tup Isl, Chicken Isl. and Poda Isl. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, exploring and photo-graphy are the main activities to enjoy. Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fish, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches, lined with coconut palms.Overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, proceed to Krabi for the another city which is included in your package. After transfer to your hotel check in the hotel and explore the locals. Overnight in hotel
After breakfat proceed to Phuket city tour with Gems Gallery tour inclusive of Karon Viewpoint, Windmill Viewpoint, Promthep Cape Sunset View Point, Wat Chalong, Gems Gallery visit. Rest of the day is free enjoy locals.
Phi Phi Islands are famous for its unique and beautiful limestone cliffs rising out of seawaters in an unusual manner. Apart from these magical cliffs, you have access to exotic white sand beaches and great opportunity for diving and snorkeling. Later return to the hotel and relax. Includes: Insurance, Life jacket, Soft drinks and fruits, Local Thai Lunch, English speaking guide (Tour covers: Panak Island, Hong Island, Phang-Nga Bay National Park, James Bond Island (Khao Tapu), Khao Ping Kan, Lawa Island). In late evening, step out to explore the happening nightlife of Phuket. Stay overnight at hotel in Phuket.
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Phuket airport for your onward journey back to India.
• All rates are valid for dates as indicated.
• GST would be levied as applicable.
• The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times.
• The rates are not valid on block out dates which covers sporting events, trade fairs, conventions, and major congresses.
• Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
• The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
• We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
• Prices are not valid during Trade Fair periods.
• Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
• We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package.
• Seat in coach transfers are provided from 0700hrs ±1900hrsonly.
• Before or after the seat in coach timing, only private transfers are applicable, additional supplement charges will be advised for the same.
• International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and check-out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
• Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges and from specific airports only.
• No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
• All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies and may be from designated points. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
• Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on whether conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
• Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends.
• Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
• Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
• As a practice all international hotels charge a security deposit via credit card or cash, at the time of check- in for each room.
• The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check-out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks. If any additional services or mini bar or any other service is utilized at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to charge the same on this security deposit provided by the client.
• Trippofy.com would not be responsible for these transactions and these are solely between the hotels and the clients.
• Trippofy.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.